Tamilnadu Police recruitment 2020 tnpolice.gov.in job vacancy: Time to time, Tamil Nadu Government calls for applications regarding various vacancies related to various posts. Now it has invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill the post of Sub inspectors. The vacancy is open to every citizen of India. TamilNadu Uniformed Services Recruitment board will undertake the charge of recruitment through a physical efficiency examination, written tests, medical examinations and personal interview in order to select people.
TN Police recruitment 2020
Interested candidates may visit www.tnpolice.gov.in. The last date to apply for the sub-inspector post is in 2020. Candidates were given almost 3 months to prepare for the exam. The written exam will take place in 2020. The candidates could only apply via an online mode that was available on the official portal of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment board.
TN Police Educational Qualification of the Candidates:
The candidates who want to appear in the examination for the recruitment of Tamil Nadu police for the post of constables must have passed minimum HSC 12th class from a recognized board with Tamil as a subject, and he should have completed his graduate degree or some equivalent qualification on or before February 2020. In case he is selected but has not studied Tamil in Class 10 or 12, then he ought to pass the Tamil exam that is conducted by TNPSC within two years after he has joined the Police services. In case a person fails to fulfill any of these conditions, the will be rejected by the TNUSRB.
TN Police Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of the interested candidate must neither be less than 20 years nor more than 28 years of age. This condition is valid for both male and female candidates.
- All male candidates must have a chest of 81 cm.
- The male candidates must have a minimum height of 170 cm (167 cm for SC/ST) and female candidates’ minimum height required is 159 cm (157 cm for SC/ST).
TN Police Examination and Pay Scale:
The last date to apply was in 2020 and the written exam for open quota will be held on May 2020 whereas for Departmental quota. It will be there in May 2020. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment board will call upon all the candidates who will be found eligible (as per the conditions above) for the written examination.
The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus a GP of Rs. 4800/-. The first-month salary of the selected candidates will be approximately Rs. 33000/-.
TN Police Selection Process:
All the eligible and interested candidates will have to go through six stages. These are:
- Written Examination: All the candidates will have to go through a written test initially to be selected for the further rounds of selection.
- Verification of certificates: About 5000 candidates will be selected from the written tests that will have to verify their certificates. Only the selected candidates will be called upon for the certificate verification.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): The candidates whose certificates will be found apt and correct will then have to go through the Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test: the candidates who have successfully passed the PMT will be made to pass the Endurance test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates who have lucratively passed the Endurance test will have to go through the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Interview: If a candidate has crossed all the above hurdles fruitfully, then he will be called for the personal interview where the interviewer will test him on various aspects.
For detailed information about TN police recruitment 2020 for various posts, Please Visit tamilnadu.policerecruitmentz.in.