AP Police recruitment 2020 appolice.gov.in job vacancies: Every year, Various notifications are issued by Andhra Pradesh Police Department for recruiting Police constable, Head constable, Assistant Sub inspector, sub inspectors, Drivers, Dog Handlers and Home Guard etc. The candidates who are interested in Andhra Pradesh police recruitment 2020 are advised to start their preparation so that they get qualified in the exam. They are also advised to be in touch with the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Police Department i.e. www.apstatepolice.org as the latest information and notification is published on this website.
AP Police recruitment 2020
The procedure for recruiting the eligible candidates will be started accordingly. RAF was held in Anakapalli in Vishakhapatnam district to conduct the recruitment process. Various other details of AP Police recruitment 2020 is as follows-
Education qualification- The candidates applying for the posts shall be 12th pass and must have done graduation from a recognized Board and University. In case the candidate happens to fall in the category of SC and ST, he must have passed the 12th (intermediate) or any other examination as recognized by the state government being equivalent to the intermediate exam and must have obtained a degree. Any candidate having less than the required qualification is not eligible to apply for police posts.
Age limit– the age limit for Sub Inspector in Andhra Pradesh varies for different cadres. The age limit along with physical standards in given as follows-
- For SCT(Stipendiary cadet Trainee), sub inspector of police(civil)(men),SCT reserve sub inspectors of police(AR)(men), SCT Reserve Sub inspectors of Police(SAR CPL)(men), SCT reserve sub inspectors of Police(APSP)(men), SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police(APSP)(Men) in 15th Bn, APSP, SCT sub inspectors of Police(civil)(women), in police department, the age limit is 21-25 years. The candidates (men) must not be less than 167.6 cms in height and 86.3 cms round the chest, on full inspiration, with a minimum expansion of 5 cms. The candidates (women) must not be less than 152.5 cms in height and 40 kgs in weight.
- Sub Inspectors (men) in SPF (Special Protection Force) department, the age limit is 21-25 years. The physical standards are same as above i.e. not less than 167.6 cms in height and 86.3 cms round the chest, on full inspiration, with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- Station fire officers in ANDHRA PRADESH fire and emergency services department, the age limit is 18-30 years, physical standard being the same.
There will be a relaxation in the upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years, if the candidate falls in the category of SC, ST or OBC.
AP State police recruitment 2020
Medical standards– the candidates must have a distant vision of 6/6 and near vision of 0/5 in both the eyes. Moreover, the eyes must have full field of vision. It is to be noted that any morbid condition of either eye, squint or color blindness will render the candidates disqualified. In addition, the candidates must be healthy, free from any infirmity or bodily defect in order to apply for police services.
How to apply for AP police recruitment 2020
The candidates who aspire to join Police force in the state of Andhra Pradesh, can send their application by following certain steps which are as follows-
- The very first step is to log on to the official website which is appolice.gov.in
- Then, the online application form can be filled by the candidates.
- The duly filled application form, along with attested document copies, certificated and passport size photograph, should be submitted by the candidates.
SELECTION PROCESS– the selection will be based on a written test, physical exam test. The candidates will be called for an interview on merit basis.
For detailed information about AP police recruitment 2020 for various posts, Please Visit ap.policerecruitmentz.in